Christmas is coming!!! And to celebrate that we are glad to announce a Christmas prize draw!
You will be automatically entered into a prize draw to win a £20 voucher to spend in ‘Science is coming to town’ shop if you do one of the following, before Monday 10th December (10.00pm, UK time). You can enter up to 4 times!!
1. Become a follower and retweet our competition message ‘Competition alert: start following us and give us a #ff or #rt this and enter into a prize-draw. See info at: https://scienceiscomingtotown.wordpress.com/2012/11/15/christmas-prize-draw/’ (1)
1. Like us and share this prize draw: https://scienceiscomingtotown.wordpress.com/2012/11/15/christmas-prize-draw/’ (2)
2. Like us and leave a comment (3)
1. Become a follower of the blog and leave a comment (4)
Terms & Conditions
– The competition closes at 10.00pm on Monday 10th December (UK time).
– You will be sent a private message with your draw code to your twitter, facebook or wordpress account. If you comment as an anonymous user in the blog, please, email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your contact details. Email me also if you do not receive your draw code in a couple of days.
– The draw will be made on December 12th 2012 (8.00 am) and the winner announced the same day. Witnesses are welcome.
– The winner will be chosen using an R script to create a vector containing all draw codes. One code will be randomly chosen using the ‘sample’ function.
– Good luck!